- Customer may bring to any authorized Audix Dealer any Audix RAD 360 wireless system(s) in any frequency group from 692 MHz to 814 MHz. In exchange, Customer will receive 25% off current MAP pricing (minimum advertised price on NEW PRODUCT) on the purchase of a new RAD 360 system(s) (any model).
- Competitor wireless systems qualify for a trade in as well. Customer may trade in competitor wireless systems in any frequency group.
- Dealer will receive 25% off Dealer price (d.f.i.) on the new Audix RAD 360 wireless system(s) ordered.
- Audix will issue a “return authorization number” (RA#) and a “call tag” for returning wireless systems. You will not incur any shipping charges for returning systems. Contact Audix directly.
- There is no restriction on original date of purchase or value of traded in wireless system.
- In the event Dealer sells existing store stock for the exchange, Dealer will receive 25% (off Dealer column) on the next RAD 360 wireless order (upon receipt of older wireless
- system(s) being returned.
- Product will be invoiced at Dealer’s existing terms. Prompt Pay discount will still apply.
Program to run through September 30th 2010