Jeff Moore from Two Old Hippies, that’s who!
With News & Updates from Two Old Hippies – Bedell & Great Divide Guitars…
Good Day Sales Hippies!
There’s never been a better time to be a Bedell and/or Great Divide dealer. We continue to gain momentum and win market share with the Two Old Hippies’ brands. And we are fierce!
- BEDELL TEST DRIVE-April 1st thru June 30th: Everyone should have received their Bedell Test Drive kits. This promotion offers an opportunity for you to create an atmosphere where every customer walking through your door can potentially own a Bedell. Counter cards, hang tags and our aggressive ad campaign are sparking interest - we’ve received a high volume of consumer calls, emails and forms to send out the care kits and a number of dealers have already sold guitars as a result of this promotion. If you have not received your test drive package or need more information please give us a call. This promotion is already working for others, let it work for you as well!
- ADVERTISING – Still Kickin, Ahhh.. Going Strong! : Just a reminder – You and your customers will see our Bedell Test Drive ads in current issues of Guitar Player, Acoustic Guitar and Vintage Guitar Magazine…this continues to be an unprecedented advertising campaign… WE CONTINUE TO SPREAD THE LOVE!
- Inventory/Availability: A reminder – The associates at 2OH update this list every week on the FTP site. You’ll notice that on the second tab of this report, we’ve got a comprehensive listing of all the 2OH clothing and other products currently in inventory. Many of our dealers are excited about the great opportunity they have with the 2OH lifestyle branding to complement the Bedell guitars. You’ll quickly see that we have a very nice selection of products available for immediate delivery.
- FTP site: Have you all visited the FTP site to review the material and data available to you? If not, then please make sure you log on to receive the latest inventory information, ad campaigns and other important information to help you manage your business. It’s being updated weekly, so you’ll want to go on often.
Dealer Login Information:
- DON’T FORGET THE ACCESSORIES: Another reminder that we have Bedell pickpacks, straps and polish kits in stock.
- All of these products are priced very competitively with other brands, and are available for purchase.
- We Are Now International: Two Old Hippies attended Musikmesse in Frankfurt and was extremely productive. The international community is excited to be a part of “the happenings” at Two Old Hippies. We have found and secured incredible sales partners from all corners of the globe!
- SUMMER NAMM COMES EARLY THIS YEAR: We will officially be displaying in Nashville, June 18th-20th. 2OH would love to meet with you and your teams. We established quite a few (many!) very solid partnerships during the last NAMM show, we expect no less of the upcoming summer session. Let us know if you plan on attending. Note: NAMM issued a statement regarding the upcoming NAMM show in Nashville – see below.
SUCCESS STORIES – “We talk like this cause we can back it up!”
1. Millions of viewers watched Crystal Bowersox - one of the 6 final contestants on American Idol at the time - perform her song on a Bedell Guitar. How cool is that? Three acoustic guitars were played on the show that night - one brand that has been around over 100 years; and the other has only had their guitars in the field for less than 9 months! Can you imagine what we’ll have and where we’ll go after a year? Who let the dogs out? Woof !!!
2. Our fearless and groovy sales manager received an interesting phone call from Larry Garris, Corner Music. He started the conversation by saying Jeff (groovy sales guy) was "right". His response was, “why?" During Jeff’s initial presentation he told Larry that the Great Divide guitars were going to be a "winner". Larry’s response was that he had all of the price points covered with other guitars. Being the persistent sales hippie, Jeff shared all the marketing the company was doing for both Bedell and Great Divide; the quality; and the simple fact that they were both going to gain traction in the market place, and he would find out for himself they will sell. An order was placed. Larry’s initial order had a good assortment of both, and everyone was excited to have the highest profile dealer in Nashville representing our guitars. It didn't hurt that Tom, and Gene, visited his store, which helped motivate the sales staff to really "sink their teeth" into the product.
He then explained the reason Jeff was right - in less than 60 days, they have sold out of the Great Divide guitars, and his profit margin is higher than other guitars he sells in their price points. Needless to say, he is thrilled, he’s a believer, and wants to order more!!
Bedell continues to spread the love – speaking of love check out the newest ad (attached) that will be running in upcoming issues of Guitar Player and Acoustic Guitar. Bedell continues to drive the customer to your door!
There’s always something exciting going on at TWO OLD HIPPIES – Bedell and Great Divide; and it truly is great to be a part of the TWO OLD HIPPIES family.
Peace, Love and Rock N’ Roll!