- Customer may bring to any authorized Audix Dealer any Audix RAD 360 wireless system(s) in any frequency group from 692 MHz to 814 MHz. In exchange, Customer will receive 25% off current MAP pricing (minimum advertised price on NEW PRODUCT) on the purchase of a new RAD 360 system(s) (any model).
- Competitor wireless systems qualify for a trade in as well. Customer may trade in competitor wireless systems in any frequency group.
- Dealer will receive 25% off Dealer price (d.f.i.) on the new Audix RAD 360 wireless system(s) ordered.
- Audix will issue a “return authorization number” (RA#) and a “call tag” for returning wireless systems. You will not incur any shipping charges for returning systems. Contact Audix directly.
- There is no restriction on original date of purchase or value of traded in wireless system.
- In the event Dealer sells existing store stock for the exchange, Dealer will receive 25% (off Dealer column) on the next RAD 360 wireless order (upon receipt of older wireless
- system(s) being returned.
- Product will be invoiced at Dealer’s existing terms. Prompt Pay discount will still apply.
Jeff Moore from Two Old Hippies, that’s who!
With News & Updates from Two Old Hippies – Bedell & Great Divide Guitars…
Good Day Sales Hippies!
There’s never been a better time to be a Bedell and/or Great Divide dealer. We continue to gain momentum and win market share with the Two Old Hippies’ brands. And we are fierce!
Give your audience what they want; vocals they can hear! Your voice is an instrument, so treat it like one. Choose a mic that picks up your voice, not the emtire stage.
Since 1984, Audix vocal microphones have provided superior performance and are the choice of professionals worldwide. Audix microphones give you clarity, consistency, durability, vocal isolation, high sound pressure levels without distortion, and the best gain before feedback in the industry.
Audix produces application specific vocal microphones and the best mic for your voice. See how your performancecan improve with an Audix microphone.
To chooseyour next vocal mic, go to: WWW.AUDIXUSA.COM/CLEANUPYOURACT
...AND enter to win an OM5!
It is with extreme regret that we announce the passing of another industry leader and our very dear friend Keith Wilson.
Keith and the rest of the team at Audio Supply – Cathleen and Lauren (Ryann and Reese!) are family.
We mourn the loss of such a dedicated and inspiring man. At the same time, we celebrate his life finding some comfort in viewing this clip posted by NAMM – Keith was added to NAMM’s Oral history library last year.